Monday 4 June 2012

300th post.

It should be a good milestone, but appears to have become a mill stone.  My last post which I have now removed has caused much offence to the person who had blocked me on twitter.  My writing has been described as nasty and vindictive.  So sadly it is time to take a break.  Thank you to all those lovely people who have followed me and supported me as I have 'Tried to find me'.  I am sure I will be back someday and I shall certainly continue to read some of the fabulous blogs from bloggers I have met through this delightful world.

Bye bye for now,  Jane x.
 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jane,

    I don't think I read your last post, but, sincerely, I find your writing uplifting and encouraging. Your practice of finding the blessings in each day amongst everything else that life brings in is literally inspiring.

    Best wishes,
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete