Monday 23 April 2012

Monday Grattitude.

I might not have been writing down my blessings on a Monday, but this is becoming such a way of life since I started counting with Ann Voskamp (press the link at the bottom of this post).  I would still very much like to get to 1000 though!

730.  Internet shopping for the few bits that I need avoiding going to the shops and seeing things that I don't need.

731.  Chatty phone calls with my niece.

732.  A job that allows me to get over my jet lag with flexible hours.

733.  A nice tidy desk ready for a new term.

734.  Several crochet projects on the go at once.

735.  Pinterest - I'm loving all the ideas it is generating in my head.

736.  Stag Antlers!  A cheap, environmentally/animal friendly dog chew which my puppy dog adores and is going to save me A LOT of money on not giving her a daily chew that she consumes quicker and quicker when we leave her.

737.  Giggling girls eating together in a restaurant.

738.  Snuggling in bed with my duvet after the heat of our holiday.

739.  Facebook scrabble - I missed you!



1 comment: