Thursday 8 March 2012

Bunting Cards.

 The other day I was out shopping with my daughter, we went into a card shop and I saw some lovely cards with bunting on them.  I commented on what a good idea for cards this was.  When we got back my daughter drew this:



 I did a little google searching to get some ideas about cards and then with a spare couple of hours this morning I sat down with crafty sutff all around me and got started:

 









I ended up getting a little carried away!  Well it kept me busy while my fingers were too sore for crochet.


2 comments:

  1. Is there no end to your talents Jane?
    You appear to be a sort of one-woman cottage industry.
    Very attractive, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jane! What a shame it's such a long time until September! Xx

    ReplyDelete