Monday 18 April 2011

Holy Week Blessings.

 I am really praying this Holy Week that I will sense God's Spirit around me.  I am really looking forward to doing a family service on Good Friday at one of our churches and taking the children out for some fun and games during our Easter Sunday service.  My husband and I are also really excited that our two youngest children are both going to be taking communion for the first time on Easter morning - what a celebration!

540.  God speaking his Majesty loud and clearly to me.
541.  Watching my 10 year old gaining Independence raising money for Tearfund with a friend..
542.  My 11 year old deciding that he wants to start a Christian lunch club at school after the Easter break.
543.  Eight young hearts learning about taking communion and teaching me a thing or two as well.
544.  The first cut of the lawn of the year.
545.  Seeing bluebells appear with just 6 days away from home.
546.  My parents agreeing to come and visit for the first time in about 9 months.
547.  Lazy holiday time mornings.
548.  The first dip of my toes in the sea this year - boy it was chilly!
549.  Plans (that have been maturing for 9 years)  for a new family bathroom finally coming together.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful list!

    I have some free Easter / "He Is Risen" blog buttons if you would like one to display on your blog! They are on my blog and free to anyone who would like one. :-)

    Celebrating His resurrection,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete