Monday 22 March 2010

Monday again.


My mondays are just coming round way to quickly at the moment - next Monday I will have a 9 year old and a 13 year old under my roof as both my girls will be having their birthdays on Sunday 28th.  This is the real reason for being so busy, I am 'making' for the pair of them, a cardigan for my daughter (9) and a scrapbook for my neice (13), hopefully I shall post pictures later in the week.  For now I continue to count my many blessings:

164. Children being willing to clean up after a puppy still learning to get outside on time.
165. Walking 4 miles for the first time in a very long time.
166. Friends who are happy to listen and understand that an ear is often all I need.
167. The sickness bug that hubby has suffered with most of the week, so far not spreading to the rest of us.
168. on the same note - for the en-suite bathroom!
169. a small saving made on our home insurance!
170. Time to 'make'.
171. A cold glass of wine after a hectic day.
172. Buying a pair of jeans that are a size smaller :o)
173. My eldest being 'willing' to get on with homework with no fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment