Monday 28 December 2009

Trying to be Me



For a little time now I have been wanting to change the title of my blog, this last year has been a year of finding myself.  I have to say, I think I might have jolly well done so!  therefore having the title trying to find me just no longer feels appropriate, hence my new title 'Trying to be Me'.
Now I have no idea if this is going to mess folks google readers up or not, if it has then I apologise - though you may not know that I am doing so!

So as I continue to enjoy this Christmas time, and look forward to a new year (and my blog anniversary) I feel like a little change and hope you might come along for the ride.

2 comments:

  1. Coo! Ain't she pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be on the journey with you, dear Jane! Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete