Monday 15 June 2009

Thank God from whom all blessings flow.

This Friday my husband and I are having one heck of a good treat. I have known about it for a few months but as so many of our plans have ended up backfiring in the last 6 months I kept this one pretty much under wraps.

Last December I turned 40 and we were booked to go to Prague for 5 days, unfortunately with my sister dying this had to be cancelled. This was the most major back fire but there have been a couple of other attempts at night away without the children that haven't happened because of illness as well.

So where are we going? Check out this place http://www.grangehotels.com/Hotels-London/Grange-City-Hotel/Grange-City-Hotel.aspx we will also be having treatments in the hotels spa. We will also get to go to http://www.caferouge.co.uk/ for a meal and then to http://www.lacagelondon.com/ to watch the show!

The best bit of all - it is all FREE!!! My fabulous husband religiously completes the quiz in our TV magazine every week, in the past we have won bottles of wine, DVD's, Games, but never before a BIG prize. As well as all the above being paid for we were also sent £100 to cover our travel, though we haven't quite decided how we are going to do this yet.

My lovely sister in law is coming over to pick the 2 little children up from school for us on Friday and staying over at our place to look after all 3 of them until we get back.

My week is feeling brighter already just knowing that I have this fab experience to look forward to at the end of it!!

Thank God from whom all Blessings flow!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Have a blessed time together, and enjoy those spa treatments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - no more than you deserve!! Have a lovely time Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! SOOOOO Jealous! But you really deserve it. You'll come back refreshed and relaxed! don't forget to post your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words friends, I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy every minute, you certainly deserve it. I am also rather green ;o)

    ReplyDelete