Saturday 4 April 2009

A Poem - from me???

Well Susanne and Kathy you have inspired me - for the first time in a very long time (probably 20+ years when I was in school) - I have had a go at doing a little poem - I know it's a childish attempt - but then I also believe I have to start somewhere!

This is the view out of my living room window, where I sit with my laptop, and this is the little fellow I have been watching all week!

The Blue Tit in Spring


Busy busy busy

all through the day

in and out that little hole

beak full beak empty

the product is hidden

to me at least

though others of their kind

appear to be keeping a very close eye

are they thinking of stealing this hard work?

2 comments:

  1. On FB I asked you to post your poem, and then I find it as I start reading blogs. Good job! I like it very much.

    Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, the hardest part is being brave enough to write it down. You have captured a lovely moment. I look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete