Thursday 12 February 2009

Perfect Timing

Not many things in my life appear to go in any good order etc, but just occasionally God makes me smile with his perfect timing.



Our main computer broke down today - not much to smile at there, our e-mail had started playing up last Sunday and I had to get on to talktalk to sort it out. While I was on the phone sorting that out - I just remembered to ask the lovely chappy who was dealing with me (ever so patiently) how to get my e-mails from the server site.



I had set this up back when we got the computer (years ago fortunately not months!), however I had then promptly forgotten all the passwords, etc. With a few clicks of his mouse he had me sorted and now I can get my home e-mails from my work laptop! How fortunate am I - no main computer - however still got access to our personal e-mails!!! Yey!!! (Does this sound really sad, that something so worldly can make me so happy!).

1 comment:

  1. A similar situation happened to me a couple of weeks ago, and I was so happy when I found a way to just look at my email, even if I couldn't write anything back.

    ReplyDelete